This information (hereinafter "Information") is provided pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 and the subsequent national adaptation legislation (hereinafter, collectively "GDPR") and describes how the company identified in the following paragraph collects and processes Personal Data (the term "Personal Data" will mean all the categories of data listed in point 3. below, considered jointly) of users or customers. This Notice applies to all activities of collection and subsequent processing of Personal Data - both online and offline - through the various channels, such as the MadoniEAT website, in particular www.madonieat.com , apps, social networks, physical stores, and, more generally, all the activities described in this Notice.
The Information - may be amended, supplemented or updated periodically, also in consideration of any changes to the applicable legislation or provisions of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data. Substantial changes and updates to the Information will be brought to the attention of the interested parties as soon as they are adopted by updating the link to the Privacy Information in the footer of the Site. Interested parties are invited to consult this Information regularly to know the latest updated version. to always be informed about the way their Personal Data is collected and used. In the event of changes that significantly affect the rights of the registered user, the latter will be informed by e-mail and the communication will be made with reasonable notice.
WHO WE ARE
Madonie For Eat Srl (hereinafter "MadoniEAT") is the owner of the processing of Personal Data. MadoniEAT pays the utmost attention to the security and confidentiality of the Personal Data processed in carrying out its activities. Activities include:
- management of e-commerce activities carried out through the Sites (management of the purchase of products and services from the virtual store and related activities);
- site management (e.g. management and development of the site and services for users, including the management and operation of cookies);
- management of physical stores under the MadoniEAT brand;
- offer of specific services relating to the same (eg courses and events within the shops).
WHAT PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU MAY BE COLLECTED
As part of its activities described above, MadoniEAT may collect the following categories of Personal Data concerning you:
- Contact details - name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail address and any other data you voluntarily provided within the Sites to proceed with online orders and to register.
- Demographics and interests - data describing your demographic characteristics or habits, such as date of birth, age or age group, gender, geographic origin (postcode / zip code), preferred products, hobbies and interests and information about family or lifestyle.
- Payment data - information relating to the purchase you made and the related payment (e.g. credit / debit card number, IBAN). These data will be processed to the extent necessary in the case of periodic payments, and if you have not opposed the processing by changing your settings from "My account" of the Sites, from the "Payment Methods" section saved for subsequent purchases.
- Data provided by third parties (eg: postal service companies, couriers, data entry companies) - all Personal Data that MadoniEAT receives from other sources to perform its services.
- Social Log-In - information relating to your Social account as well as other data you have provided to the Social Network used to log in to the Site, which can be communicated based on the privacy preferences you have set on this Social Network .
As a rule, MadoniEAT will not process Personal Data concerning personal beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, information relating to health, sexual life or sexual orientation (hereinafter "Special Categories of Data"). In the event that it is necessary to process the Special Categories of Data, MadoniEAT undertakes to process such data in accordance with the applicable legislation. The legal basis of this processing is, as a rule, the fulfillment of a legal obligation, it being understood that MadoniEAT will ask for your explicit consent if there is no concrete legal obligation for the processing of such Data.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
MadoniEAT may collect and process your Personal Data, according to the respective activities of competence, according to the following methods:
- if you register on the Sites or if you register via apps, social networks or other websites in the ownership or availability of MadoniEAT;
- if you make online purchases or subscribe to loyalty programs;
- if you subscribe to the newsletter relating to the virtual store or individual stores;
- if you contact Customer Service;
- if you provide your Personal Data in physical stores (eg: in the context of promotional activities, prize events, on the occasion of participation in courses and events, request for information and enrollment in loyalty programs, etc.).
COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA CONFERENCE AND CONSEQUENCES OF ANY REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA
The Personal Data required for registration on the Sites or identified with an asterisk in the forms relating to the various activities are necessary to allow the registration itself, as well as the data required to allow you to use the purchase and / or booking functionality and / or online order or for the provision of the specific service requested. Unnecessary Personal Data are not identified with an asterisk in the various forms and may not be returned without any consequence.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES MAY YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE USED
MadoniEAT may process your Personal Data for one or more of the purposes set out below and on the basis of the legal basis indicated from time to time.
A) Fulfillment of purchase orders formulated through the Sites and activities related to order management (eg: providing e-commerce services, sales and after-sales customer assistance, communications with the customer on the status of the order, receiving his requests for information regarding the products purchased, payment management, reports, home delivery and / or collection by you at the agreed point of sale, etc.); as well as to ensure the correct fulfillment of the obligations established by law, including the legislation on prize events in the event of your participation in them. Your contact details and payment details may be processed by MadoniEAT in order to fulfill your purchase order formulated by filling in the appropriate form on the Sites.
Prerequisite for processing: execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party and fulfillment of the legal obligations connected to this contract. The conferment is mandatory to process your order; failing that we will not be able to give you course.
B) Registration on the Site, also through the Social Log-In system - to simplify registration operations using the information already provided to your Social Network
Prerequisite for processing: fulfillment of contractual obligations, to allow you to register on the Site, it being understood that you are not obliged to use the Social Log-In to complete the registration.
C) Account management in case of registration on the Sites for the use of the related services
The use of the Sites does not require the creation of a personal account; however, to access some pages reserved for registered users, you must create one and become, in this way, a registered user. The Personal Data you provide may be processed by MadoniEAT for the management of your personal account on the Sites.
Prerequisite for processing: execution of pre-contractual measures requested by the interested party and execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party. The provision is mandatory for the creation and management of the account; failing that we will not be able to give you course.
D) Adhere and execute the loyalty programs launched by MadoniEAT (e.g. cash-back) and / or the agreements stipulated between MadoniEAT and the various entities (both public and private) and to proceed with the release and management of the related cards necessary for take advantage of the relative rewards and / or discounts associated with these programs and / or agreements. Your contact details and payment details may be processed by MadoniEAT for the purpose of managing the loyalty programs and / or to adhere to the aforementioned agreements, as well as for the issue of the relative card and allow you to take advantage of the relative rewards and / or discounts associated with these programs and / or agreements. The conferment is mandatory to allow participation in these programs and conventions.
Prerequisite for processing: execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party and fulfillment of the legal obligations connected to this contract. The provision is mandatory to implement the aforementioned loyalty programs; failing that we will not be able to give you course.
E) Marketing activities
With your express consent, your contact details may be processed by MadoniEAT for marketing and advertising purposes, even personalized after analyzing your choices, habits and purchasing preferences, through the use of e-mail, text messages and other massive messaging tools. , etc. o traditional methods of contact (for example, paper mail, telephone call with operator) or for market research and statistical surveys.
Prerequisite for processing: the consent of the interested party.
Failure to give consent to marketing activities does not have consequences on contractual relationships. The consent can be revoked at any time by means of the contacts indicated below in the section "Your rights regarding data protection". The user can also modify or enrich their preferences at any time through the appropriate "Newsletter" drop-down menu on www.madonieat, com, expressing their consent to be contacted regarding offers on specific stores, or products of interest. .
F) Statistical analysis, service improvement and protection of legitimate interest
MadoniEAT may use, where possible also in aggregate and anonymous form, yours Personal Data, including those relating to the use of the Site, your choices, purchasing habits and preferences, the geographical area of reference, the level of expenditure incurred, active services, frequency of use for internal statistical research and improvement purposes of the services offered, as well as for customer care and customer satisfaction activities, complaints management, administrative and accounting management, etc.
Prerequisite for processing: the legitimate interest of MadoniEAT.
Within the limits of the provisions of art. 21 of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data carried out by MadoniEAT for the pursuit of your legitimate interest. The objection request must be addressed to the following address: email@example.com.
Your Personal Data will not be used to profile you for commercial and marketing purposes, except for your prior consent collected pursuant to the provisions of point E) above. Only in this case the described profiling activity can also be carried out for sending personalized commercial communications referred to in point E) above.
G) Defense of rights during judicial, administrative or extrajudicial proceedings, and in the context of disputes arising in relation to the services offered
Your Personal Data may be processed by MadoniEAT to defend your rights or act or even make claims against you or third parties.
Prerequisite for processing: legitimate interest of MadoniEAT in the protection of its rights.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE
MadoniEAT uses adequate security measures in order to improve the protection, security, integrity and accessibility of your Personal Data. All your Personal Data are stored on our protected servers (or paper copies suitably stored) or on those of our suppliers, and are accessible and usable according to our standards and security policies (or equivalent standards for our suppliers). .
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
MadoniEAT retains your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or for any other legitimate related purpose. Your personal data that are no longer necessary, or for which there is no longer a legal prerequisite for its conservation, will be irreversibly anonymised or securely destroyed.
Below are the storage times in relation to the different purposes listed above:
to. Fulfillment of purchase orders formulated through the Sites and activities related to order management: for 10 years from the date of purchase in accordance with the ordinary contractual prescription.
b. Account management in case of registration on the Sites for the use of the related services: 3 years from the date of the last service provided to the user or, in the event of inaction, 3 years from your registration on the Sites.
c. Adhere and execute the loyalty programs launched by MadoniEAT (e.g. cash-back) and / or the agreements stipulated with the various entities (both public and private): 10 years from the date of use of the program or agreement by the user.
d. Marketing activities to provide promotional offers, including personalized: the Personal Data processed for this purpose may be kept for 3 years from the date on which MadoniEAT has obtained your last manifestation of willingness to receive commercial communications (unless you have revoked it previously). Where Personal Data are processed for marketing purposes, including personalized ones, as part of a loyalty program (eg "La Piazza"), the Personal Data will be kept for the entire duration of participation in the loyalty program (including any renew, save your possibility to object).
And. Defend one's rights during the course of judicial, administrative or extrajudicial proceedings, and in the context of disputes arising in relation to the services offered: for 10 years from the end of the judgment with the passage into final judgment of the relative judgment or from the settlement and / or agreement reached.
WITH WHO WE CAN SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data may be accessed by any other companies of the MadoniEAT Group - by this meaning all the companies directly or indirectly controlled by MadoniEAT - as and / or data processors by virtue of intra-group agreements and connection with the needs and activities carried out. within the group, as well as external consultants and suppliers such as: cloud service provider, IT provider or hosting provider, tax and legal consultants, etc. appointed, if they do not act as independent data controller, as data processors.
Furthermore, where required, your Personal Data and information about the transactions carried out and other activities carried out through the Sites may be made available to the authorities and the judicial police in compliance with the procedural rules or other state administrations where expressly requested. .
TRANSFER OF DATA TO COUNTRIES NOT BELONGING TO THE EU
MadoniEAT may transfer your data to countries that do not belong to the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) (hereinafter the "Third Countries") whose data protection laws may be of lower standards than those of the EEA. In the latter case MadoniEAT will ensure that all your data accessible outside the EEA are treated with appropriate safeguards. MadoniEAT will provide adequate guarantees and safeguards for such cross-border transfers, in compliance with the provisions of the legislation on the protection of personal data; these include the use of Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission, Codes of Conduct and / or Binding Corporate Rules. These clauses impose similar data protection obligations directly on the recipient, unless we are allowed by applicable data protection law to transfer the data without such formalities. Some Third Countries, such as Canada and Switzerland, have been authorized by the European Commission as they provide protection similar to that of the EEA data protection legislation, and therefore no additional legal safeguards are necessary.
MadoniEAT's contact details are: Madonie For Eat Srl, with registered office in Gangi (PA), Via Calabria 5, CAP 90024, Tax Code / VAT number: 06676220822, PEC address firstname.lastname@example.org , webamail madonieat @ gmail. com
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS AND YOUR RIGHT TO MAKE COMPLAINTS BEFORE THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
According to articles 15-21 of the GDPR, you have the right to request:
- access to your Personal Data and the purposes and logic of the processing activity carried out by MadoniEAT;
- a copy of the Personal Data you have provided us (so-called portability),
- the correction of your Personal Data held by MadoniEAT;
- the cancellation of your Personal Data when: (i) the Personal Data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (ii) the Personal Data are unlawfully processed; (iii) You have legitimately opposed the processing activity and there is no legitimate overriding reason for the conservation; (iv) Personal Data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation. MadoniEAT, however, has the right to reject the request for cancellation if the right to freedom of expression and information prevails or for the exercise of a legal obligation or to defend one's right in court; ;
- the withdrawal of your consent, in the event that the processing is based on consent;
- the limitation of processing (i) for the period necessary for MadoniEAT to verify the accuracy of your personal data in the event of a dispute; (ii) in the event of unlawful processing of your Personal Data when you oppose the cancellation of the same by requesting a limitation of the processing; (iii) in the event that, despite the data being no longer necessary and having to be deleted, you need them to be processed for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court; (iv) for the period necessary to verify the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of MadoniEAT with respect to your request for opposition to the processing.
Furthermore, you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data by MadoniEAT for reasons connected to your particular situation, unless the existence of legitimate binding reasons of MadoniEAT prevails for the continuation of the processing activity. or there is a need to keep your Personal Data for the assessment or defense of a right in court.
MadoniEAT will take into strict consideration any complaints or reports on the methods of processing your Personal Data and will make every effort to respond to your requests.